ComDev graded highest in national evaluation of higher education

by Oscar Hemer on April 25, 2012 · 14 comments

in Comdev News

As most ComDev students are well aware, the master programme has during the last year undergone thorough evaluation by the Swedish National Agency for Higher Education (HSV), along with all other educations in the area of Media and Communication at both bachelor and master levels. The focus on this evaluation was the correspondence between learning goals and learning outcomes in the examinations in general and the final Degree Work in particular. Ylva Ekström was assigned to write our so-called self-evaluation and put a lot of effort into this important quality work – and today we received the reward. ComDev is the only programme of twenty-six in the area of Media and Communication in Sweden that has received the highest mark.
We are immensely proud and happy to make this announcement to all current and prospective ComDev students at Malmö University. After twelve years of pioneering development we stand stronger than ever, with increasing numbers of applicants to the programme, and we are eager to continue and expand our work, in collaboration with our regional and international partners, to establish a centre of excellence in Communication for Social Change and Development at Malmö University.

Oscar Hemer (programme coordinator) and the ComDev staff

{ 13 comments }

søren April 25, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Congratulations!
You’ve earned it
🙂

Julia Velkova April 25, 2012 at 9:56 pm

A big Congratulations! here too!
I enjoyed and learnt a lot while doing the ComDev program as a student,
and I am extremely happy and proud to have had the chance to join the
ComDev team and continue being part of the programme!

Nicholine Awumbom Musi April 25, 2012 at 11:05 pm

A well deserved recognition. Proud to be a part of this as I am sure the other students are.

Enkeleda Fejzulla April 26, 2012 at 11:47 am

Congratulations to all the team!!! I am really proud to be part of this wonderful programme :)!!

TINA ANTAI April 26, 2012 at 1:35 pm

A very big congratulations! Keep up the good work.

Kristin Olson April 26, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Congratulations!!! I am most proud to be part of this programme. It feels great to be able to share the result with others, too. It is also a bit emotional to read as I know how much engagement you have given to the programme.
Kindly Yours,
Kristin

Jan Kjær April 26, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Congratulations! I am happy to be part of ComDev. It really has meant a lot to me professionally. Looking so much forward for my project work. i posted the good news both on facebook and Twitter.

Cristina Fernandes de Souza April 26, 2012 at 9:21 pm

Congratulations, Comdev team! I am glad to be part of this Master Program. Even before this evaluation and recognition, I thought that it was the right Master for my professional aspirations, but now I am very sure of it!

Rosemary Mahali April 26, 2012 at 10:50 pm

Conglatulation for big achievement,its real a big sucesess !Although its cost you a lot but you made that’s good and its motivate us .I’m so happy for you keep it up

Tina Hirschbuehl April 27, 2012 at 6:30 pm

Congratulations. I am very much looking forward to starting in the Autumn!

Peppi-Emilia Airike April 29, 2012 at 12:25 am

Congratulations, great ComDev team! I am so happy for you, and proud to be part of ComDev masters prorgamme!

Caroline April 30, 2012 at 7:38 am

Congratulations on such a great achievement!

Jackie Christie May 1, 2012 at 1:19 pm

I am delighted for the whole comdev team. As a student I appreciate the quality of the programme and the commitment from fellow students and staff and I feel this contributes to a positive learning environment. This is not something easily achieved by an online course so doubly well done!

{ 1 trackback }