As we welcome a new batch of students to the Leadership for Sustainability Program we would like to also highlight accomplishments by past students as well.
Former student Roanne van Leyden is working as a program coordinator for the Ö Future Perfect Festival happening 23-26, August 2012, Vaxholm, Stockholm archipelago, Sweden. She would like to invite all past and incoming student to participate. There are opportunities for both volunteer positions and discount tickets. This festival could provide some excellent opportunities to make some contacts for possible internships and thesis-topics. You can contact Roanne at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get involved.
Following is a brief explanation about the festival, for more visit http://2012.futureperfect.se/what/
Are you concerned about the state of the environment and want to make a difference, empowered by inspiration, not guilt? Do you work in sustainability and want to connect to the international community in this area? Ö Festival is for you!
WHAT IS Ö FESTIVAL?
Ö Festival is three incredible days and nights of inspiration, creativity, exchange, passion, and relaxation taking place 23-26 August 2012, on the island of Vaxholm, Sweden, exploring the potentials of sustainable living. Created by FuturePerfect, it offers:
● inspiration & exchange with world-leaders in sustainable enterprise, science, design, media and more creative and collaborative facilitation, enabling personal action and social enterprise
● world-class summer music festival
● high-quality health and well-being experiences
Festival partners include IKEA, Vaxholms Kommun, Stockholms Arkitektförening, The Hub, Omställning Sverige, and many more.
Check out the full program, list of speakers and themes, and the FuturePerfect project at www.futureperfect.se
FuturePerfect also invites you or your organisation to use the Ö Festival as a collaborative platform whereyou can:
● Showcase your work, inspire professionals and the public
● Network with a quality audience, get feedback, and find new inspiration
● Share in a global community of engaged organisations and people
buy your tickets at www.futureperfect.se/tickets